Tax Manager at Fortune 500 Manufacturer
Compensation:$140,000 plus bonus
Client:A Fortune 500 manufacturer in the greater Shelton area seeks a Tax Manager to play a critical role in their tax reporting and compliance team. A recent major transaction has positioned the company for significant growth.
Reporting to the VP of Tax, the incoming manager will be responsible for:
• US federal and state income tax compliance
• US tax provision preparation under ASC 740
• Foreign country income tax compliance
• US sales and use tax
• US property tax
• Tax controversy
• Research & development tax credit
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• 7+ years experience in public accounting and/or in a U.S. public multinational company.
• Must have broad exposure and knowledge of US federal and state income tax, possess strong issue recognition, and be proficient at tax research.
• CPA and MST required