Compensation:$100,000 to 120,000
Client:We are representing a rapidly expanding construction services company located in the Middletown, CT area. The organization seeks a Controller to guide them through a high growth period.
Reporting to the President, the incoming Controller will oversee the internal financial reporting and corporate accounting function. S/he will provide critical financial analysis, guidance and management reporting to ownership and other key players across the organization. The Controller will be tasked with spearheading process improvement initiatives and other high-profile projects.
- 10 years accounting/finance experience, preferably in a small to mid-sized company.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is ideal.
- Ability to be extremely hands-on while also providing high level financial planning and analysis.
- Advanced Excel and accounting software skills.
- Strong management reporting experience and ability to present financial data effectively.
- Proven track record of leading teams and developing professional staff.