Location:New Haven, CT
Client:Our client is a middle-market, expanding tech company in New Haven, CT.
The Chief Financial Officer will partner with the CEO and other organizational leaders to increase the company's value, exceed goals and provide financial stewardship and tactical leadership. It is critical that the incoming CFO be a true operations finance leader with a track record of accomplishments. The CFO will lead the corporate finance and accounting functions while building effective relationships with the Board, lenders, audit firm and other advisers.
- BS in Finance or Accounting required. MBA and/or CPA highly desired.
- Strong operational financial management experience.
- At least 15 years of experience in FP&A, controllership and shared service positions.
- Proven turnaround experience with a passion for business transformation.
- Experience with bank reporting/compliance and debt capital.
- A leader, mentor and motivator.